Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I want to thank..

I want to take the time to thank..
Annual Preemie Onesie Drive
For the inspiration as well.. You know I have researched and researched and I believe this was one of the sites I saw but thought there ain't no way.. But God convicted me and said I ask you do unto others the way you would want them to do to you.
The more I pondered.. I had nothing at the hospital to prepare us for the early arrival at 23 weeks.. I had the nursey basically done at home but nothing for Samuel...
So I thank you......
www.preemieonesiedrive.blogspot.com (located in North Carolina)
www.ethansgift.blogspot.com (located in Ohio)

May God Bless You as your working toward the Same effort.. I thank God that he allowed us to meet.. May God bless your efforts as you are striving to help your NICU's..

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the post. I'm so glad to see you as well as others helping out their local NICU's. This is so important to me. Dressing my daughter was one of the daily things I could do to help me feel more like a mother and not just a spectator. I have been praying for many blessings to come your way through your drive. I spoke with Beth about a week ago and told her I would be donating to her drive (Ethan's Gift) as soon as my drive is finished in 2 weeks. I would also like to donate to your drive as well. Please email me your address so I'll know where to send the donations. Thank you for all that you are doing!

    God Bless,
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete